Men's Tech Shirt - Black Heather
Our technical riding shirt drys 4x faster than cotton, climbs like a goat, and keeps you comfortable at lunch after. You could wear it on your bike, Ornot.
This Shirt is cut and sewn in California using technical DriRelease fabric- a bluesign® approved fiber comprised of post-consumer recycled plastic bottles. The science behind DriRelease is a technical mouthful but it means the performance properties are “built into” each thread with an 85/15 blend of recycled poly/cotton - It feels like your favorite cotton shirt but performs and wicks like a synthetic.
The Tech shirt features a tailored fit for riding but is relaxed enough to not look ridiculous while standing upright. We've kept them purposely minimal for a timeless look. Each shirt is the result of recycling 8 large plastic bottles! You could wear one every day, Ornot.
*** Fit note - These run just slightly on the small side, if you're on the fence, jump one size up. They're great.
SHIPPING, EXCHANGES, AND RETURNS
· Most orders will ship within 48 hours from our warehouse located in Sacramento. Need it quicker? Choose UPS 2 day shipping at checkout. Orders are processed Monday - Friday during normal business hours.
· Free (and easy) exchanges, we want you in the correct size.
· 30-day return window.
· Sale items are eligible for exchanges and store credit only.
1 YEAR WARRANTY
· Our clothing is made by hand and made to last. We stand by our construction and fabrics and offer a 1-year warranty against manufacturing defects. The most sustainable clothing is the kind that lasts many seasons. Need a repair? Questions? Email us, we’re pretty good at typing.
· Crash Replacement Assistance - We offer a discounted replacement if you happen to fall and destroy your clothing. (We recommend that you don’t use this)