Men's Mission Pants - Coffee
***Restock in all sizes expected by early April***
These do-it-all, sewn-in-the-USA pants can take you from the trail to the office (WFH Ornot). The technical 4-way stretch woven fabric makes them light enough to ride in and durable enough to be your daily driver. Constructed with the same recycled bluesign®-approved fabric used in our mission shorts, you can count on these pants to last. Stash your valuables in the rear zippered pocket or hidden thigh pocket and get lost. Roll up the cuffs to expose rear reflective detailing when you’re riding.
Feel good (in them) and do good knowing that the recycled fibers used in construction reduce energy and water consumption while cutting greenhouse gases and waste from landfills. Sewn right here in the SF Bay Area, these pants are perfect for every activity, Ornot.
SHIPPING, EXCHANGES, AND RETURNS
· Most orders will ship within 48 hours from our warehouse located in South San Francisco. Need it quicker? Choose Fedex 2 day shipping at checkout. Orders are processed Monday - Friday during normal business hours.
· Free (and easy) exchanges, we want you in the correct size.
· 30-day return window.
1 YEAR WARRANTY
· Our clothing is made by hand and made to last. We stand by our construction and fabrics and offer a 1-year warranty against manufacturing defects. The most sustainable clothing is the kind that lasts many seasons. Need a repair? Questions? Email us, we’re pretty good at typing.
· Crash Replacement Assistance - We offer a discounted replacement if you happen to fall and destroy your clothing. (We recommend that you don’t use this)
• Sewn in Oakland, CA
• Recycled bluesign®-approved fabric
• Based on our popular Mission Shorts
• Gusset for added mobility, durability, and lack of seams on a bike seat.
• 1 hidden zipper pocket on thigh, 1 rear zipper pocket
• Reinforced gusset for added mobility and saddle comfort
• Available in 2 inseam lengths and 4 colors
• YKK zippers
• Refective highlights on cuffs