/// Preorder - Expected ship date is October 28th /// Our Thermal Jersey is a perfect balance of comfort, breathability, and insulation. Cut from Polartec Power Wool, our jersey features a soft, extra-fine merino interior and a moisture-wicking, quick-drying, abrasion-resistant Nylon exterior. Merino Wool is capable of wicking moisture in the vapor state, this means that you remain more comfortable at the tops of the hills and in the coffee shop.
Reflective detailing on the back and chest provides increased visibility. Three rear pockets give plenty of space for everything that didn't fit in your bar bag. Questions about our Thermal Jersey? View our Jersey Comparison Guide.
- Merino wool interior - Naturally wicking, thermoregulating and odor resistant.
- Durable abrasion-resistant face.
- Temp range from 45-60 degrees and perfect for layering.
- 3 rear pockets, YKK zipper, reflective details.
- Shape retention and 4-way stretch for all-day comfort.
- 79% Nylon 13% Wool 8% Spandex
- Sewn by hand in California.
The Thermal Power Wool Jersey is designed to be fitted but can be worn one size larger for a more relaxed fit. The fabric is extremely stretchy and forgiving. If you have questions about sizing send us an email.