Men's Cargo Bib Short - Black
Our cargo bibs are built on the success of our popular house bib shorts. Designed from the ground up, we sourced a new endurance pad, increased the inseam length, added soft and luxuriously stretchy straps, and topped it off with bluesign®-approved recycled fabric. These Cargo Bibs feature 4 pockets, 1 on each leg, and 2 in the back. Pair these bibs with our handlebar bag mini and carry everything you need. Permission granted to layer casually up top, Ornot.
Avoid the use of chemically harsh sunscreens, It damages the non-silicone grippers. Check out the EWG-verified sunscreens here.
SHIPPING, EXCHANGES, AND RETURNS
· Most orders will ship within 48 hours from our warehouse located in South San Francisco. Need it quicker? Choose Fedex 2 day shipping at checkout. Orders are processed Monday - Friday during normal business hours.
· Free (and easy) exchanges, we want you in the correct size.
· 30-day return window.
1 YEAR WARRANTY
· Our clothing is made by hand and made to last. We stand by our construction and fabrics and offer a 1-year warranty against manufacturing defects. The most sustainable clothing is the kind that lasts many seasons. Need a repair? Questions? Email us, we’re pretty good at typing.
· Crash Replacement Assistance - We offer a discounted replacement if you happen to fall and destroy your clothing. (We recommend that you don’t use this)
4 POCKETS, MANY OPTIONS
FLEXIBLE DRESSING OPTIONS. WEAR THEM WITH A JERSEY, TRAIL SHIRT, OUR FAVORITE FLEECE, OR A JACKET.
"BEST CARGO BIB"
- BICYCLING MAGAZINE, ISSUE 4, 2022
YOU COULD WEAR A JERSEY, ORNOT
These bibs perform just like "normal" bibs with no pockets. The great thing about cargo bibs is the flexibility they provide. Flexibility to spread your items throughout more pockets, or to skip a regular jersey in lieu of a trail shirt or pull-over. Ever fumble with your phone or wallet when getting coffee? Simply slide them in the left or right cargo pockets.
We admit that we were cargo bib skeptics in the beginning, especially because we are all about the bar bag. But after spending time with these, paired with a bar bag... we are sold.
When designing these cargo bibs, we sourced as much recycled content as possible. The face fabric is a recycled bluesign®-approved knit and the endurance pad is made using recycled content. The shorts are sewn in a facility powered by sustainable energy via rooftop solar panels.
Every product we make is Climate Neutral Certified. This means that we measure, reduce, and remove all of our carbon emissions. Learn more about it here.