A Cozy Winter Cycling Cap
Our Merino cap made with Polartec Power Wool should be a staple in every cyclist’s wardrobe when the winters get cold. Roadies, gravel riders, and mtb'ers can all revel in its lightweight, comfort, and versatility.
Our Winter Cap is thin enough to fit under a helmet and features a shortened brim for improved upper peripheral vision while still maintaining its ability to block sun, rain, sleet, hail, etc. Bonus ear flaps for added warmth. At 44 grams, this cap easily packs into your back pocket or our Handlebar Bag Mini. You could freeze your ears off, Ornot. Made in the SF Bay Area.
SHIPPING, EXCHANGES, AND RETURNS
· Most orders will ship within 48 hours from our warehouse located in Sacramento. Need it quicker? Choose UPS 2 day shipping at checkout. Orders are processed Monday - Friday during normal business hours.
· Free (and easy) exchanges, we want you in the correct size.
· 30-day return window.
· Sale items are eligible for exchanges and store credit only.
1 YEAR WARRANTY
· Our clothing is made by hand and made to last. We stand by our construction and fabrics and offer a 1-year warranty against manufacturing defects. The most sustainable clothing is the kind that lasts many seasons. Need a repair? Questions? Email us, we’re pretty good at typing.
· Crash Replacement Assistance - We offer a discounted replacement if you happen to fall and destroy your clothing. (We recommend that you don’t use this)