Mt Tam Sock - Summer
Hill Climb, Ornot.
Mount Tamalpais (Mt. Tam) is the tallest peak in Marin, one of our local playgrounds, and its silhouette was the inspiration for this design.
Our socks are perfect for cycling and any adventure you can throw at them - yep, even weddings! Featuring an open mesh weave on the foot top, they're lightweight, breathable, and moisture-wicking, ensuring your feet stay fresh and dry on any journey. Plus, they're made in the USA from recycled water bottles. Wear them to work, Ornot.
SHIPPING, EXCHANGES, AND RETURNS
· Most orders will ship within 48 hours from our warehouse located in Sacramento. Need it quicker? Choose UPS 2 day shipping at checkout. Orders are processed Monday - Friday during normal business hours.
· Free (and easy) exchanges, we want you in the correct size.
· 30-day return window.
· Sale items are eligible for exchanges and store credit only.
1 YEAR WARRANTY
· Our clothing is made by hand and made to last. We stand by our construction and fabrics and offer a 1-year warranty against manufacturing defects. The most sustainable clothing is the kind that lasts many seasons. Need a repair? Questions? Email us, we’re pretty good at typing.
· Crash Replacement Assistance - We offer a discounted replacement if you happen to fall and destroy your clothing. (We recommend that you don’t use this)