Men's Mission Short - Slate (Limited Sizes)
***Restock coming soon. Sign up to be notified, Ornot.***
Mission shorts use bluesign®-approved fabric made from recycled nylon and are made right here in California. The 4-way stretch woven technical fabric makes them light enough to ride in and durable enough to be your daily driver.
Our popular shorts feature a versatile style and are ready for any adventure. Pair them with our trail shirt for a full day of adventure or class it up with your button-down shirt. These shorts are perfect for traveling the country, shreddy dirt sessions, or obligatory Sunday yard work. Stash your valuables in the rear zippered pocket and get lost. Feel good and do good knowing that the recycled fibers used in construction reduce energy and water consumption while cutting greenhouse gases and waste from landfills. Sewn right here in the SF Bay Area. You could wear it on your bike, Ornot.
SHIPPING, EXCHANGES, AND RETURNS
· Most orders will ship within 48 hours from our warehouse located in Sacramento. Need it quicker? Choose UPS 2 day shipping at checkout. Orders are processed Monday - Friday during normal business hours.
· Free (and easy) exchanges, we want you in the correct size.
· 30-day return window.
· Sale items are eligible for exchanges and store credit only.
1 YEAR WARRANTY
· Our clothing is made by hand and made to last. We stand by our construction and fabrics and offer a 1-year warranty against manufacturing defects. The most sustainable clothing is the kind that lasts many seasons. Need a repair? Questions? Email us, we’re pretty good at typing.
· Crash Replacement Assistance - We offer a discounted replacement if you happen to fall and destroy your clothing. (We recommend that you don’t use this)