Intersection Olive Orange Sock
You could blend in, Ornot. Built for the minimalist and perfect for cycling or any adventure you can throw at them - yep, even weddings! Featuring an open mesh weave on the foot top, they're lightweight, breathable, and moisture-wicking, ensuring your feet stay fresh and dry on any journey. Plus, they're made in the USA from recycled water bottles. Wear them to work, Ornot.
SHIPPING, EXCHANGES, AND RETURNS
· Most orders will ship within 48 hours from our warehouse located in Sacramento. Need it quicker? Choose UPS 2 day shipping at checkout. Orders are processed Monday - Friday during normal business hours.
· Free (and easy) exchanges, we want you in the correct size.
· 30-day return window.
· Sale items are eligible for exchanges and store credit only.
1 YEAR WARRANTY
· Our clothing is made by hand and made to last. We stand by our construction and fabrics and offer a 1-year warranty against manufacturing defects. The most sustainable clothing is the kind that lasts many seasons. Need a repair? Questions? Email us, we’re pretty good at typing.
· Crash Replacement Assistance - We offer a discounted replacement if you happen to fall and destroy your clothing. (We recommend that you don’t use this)