Dynaplug - Racer Pro
What's a Plug? Plugs are a way to fix tubeless tires. If you have tubes in your tires, skip right over to our seat bags. Ok, tubeless people, you have sealant in your tires, and it will "seal" some punctures. When the hole is too big to seal, you need a plug. It's waaaay easier to plug a tubeless tire than it is to fix it by installing a tube.
Now that you are familiar with plugs, we teamed up with our favorite meerkat over at Dynaplug and had them fire some lasers, yes lasers, at these Olive "Racer Pros" for us. If your tire isn't sealing, just pop the cap off and jam one of these in the hole. The metal tip will stay inside your tire leaving a sticky rubber plug filling the hole and thus, fixing your flat. You can then keep that 2-year-old spare tube stowed in your seat bag for another day. Whew, really, these things are a lifesaver. Each Racer Pro comes with 4 individual plugs. When you run out, you can order replacement plugs so you're always prepared.
SHIPPING, EXCHANGES, AND RETURNS
· Most orders will ship within 48 hours from our warehouse located in Sacramento. Need it quicker? Choose UPS 2 day shipping at checkout. Orders are processed Monday - Friday during normal business hours.
· Free (and easy) exchanges, we want you in the correct size.
· 30-day return window.
· Sale items are eligible for exchanges and store credit only.
1 YEAR WARRANTY
· Our clothing is made by hand and made to last. We stand by our construction and fabrics and offer a 1-year warranty against manufacturing defects. The most sustainable clothing is the kind that lasts many seasons. Need a repair? Questions? Email us, we’re pretty good at typing.
· Crash Replacement Assistance - We offer a discounted replacement if you happen to fall and destroy your clothing. (We recommend that you don’t use this)