Stretch Knit Arm Warmers
Circular knit arm warmers, so stretchy, you'll hardly know they're on, except for keeping your arms warm. Made with Q-NOVA® recycled and traceable nylon, these are perfect for temps between 45-65 degrees. Unique stretch patterns are incorporated to shape and insulate your arms while riding. We're a fan of the circular knit construction because it avoids bulk and reduces waste in the manufacturing process.
These are unisex-sized. We recommend using your jersey size to determine the correct arm warmer size from the chart below.
SHIPPING, EXCHANGES, AND RETURNS
· Most orders will ship within 48 hours from our warehouse located in Sacramento. Need it quicker? Choose UPS 2 day shipping at checkout. Orders are processed Monday - Friday during normal business hours.
· Free (and easy) exchanges, we want you in the correct size.
· 30-day return window.
· Sale items are eligible for exchanges and store credit only.
1 YEAR WARRANTY
· Our clothing is made by hand and made to last. We stand by our construction and fabrics and offer a 1-year warranty against manufacturing defects. The most sustainable clothing is the kind that lasts many seasons. Need a repair? Questions? Email us, we’re pretty good at typing.
· Crash Replacement Assistance - We offer a discounted replacement if you happen to fall and destroy your clothing. (We recommend that you don’t use this)