Men's Decadent Merino Pullover (limited edition) - Cobalt
You may never take this off.
Constructed with an extremely high-end and domestically sourced Polartec Power Wool, this pullover is appropriately named, It's decadent. This USA-made Merino Wool Blend fabric is the softest fabric we've ever used (sorry everything else). It's also the warmest pullover we offer as well as the stretchiest. The fabric features a unique composition that places wool fibers next to your skin and durable synthetic fibers on the exterior, in other words, the wool isn’t blended into the yarn, rather it’s exactly where you need it, next to your skin.
These were sewn right here in California and made from deadstock fabric. What's deadstock? It's fabric that was somehow deemed "extra", so instead of milling new fabric for this pullover, we sourced fabric that was already available with no home, like a rescue dog? The rear pocket was made using remnant fabric from our Tech shirts. This is one example of how we work to reduce our carbon footprint. Business as usual, Ornot.
SHIPPING, EXCHANGES, AND RETURNS
· Most orders will ship within 48 hours from our warehouse located in Sacramento. Need it quicker? Choose UPS 2 day shipping at checkout. Orders are processed Monday - Friday during normal business hours.
· Free (and easy) exchanges, we want you in the correct size.
· 30-day return window.
· Sale items are eligible for exchanges and store credit only.
1 YEAR WARRANTY
· Our clothing is made by hand and made to last. We stand by our construction and fabrics and offer a 1-year warranty against manufacturing defects. The most sustainable clothing is the kind that lasts many seasons. Need a repair? Questions? Email us, we’re pretty good at typing.
· Crash Replacement Assistance - We offer a discounted replacement if you happen to fall and destroy your clothing. (We recommend that you don’t use this)