New Fabric! Added Compression - Check the size chart
We've been on the search for new fabric and we found it! After extensive testing we're excited to share the perfect update to our already comfortable bib shorts.
The updated House bibs are without-a-doubt the workhorse of our entire collection. The perfect bib for every ride, dirt or pavement, from 1 hour to 10. Designed in-house and assembled by our team of expert sewers, these bibs rock. The custom, reverse molded Cytech chamois, stays in place and keeps you comfortable throughout your ride. The upper is constructed using a stretch mesh selected to find a balance between an aero race position and upright relaxed posture. The bottoms are comprised of an all new nylon / elastane knit that provide unparalleled strength, compression and support eventually giving way to our wide leg gripper making sure everything remains in place. One bib to rule them all, Ornot!
The House Bibs are a performance fit and meant to be worn tight. If you have questions about sizing send us an email.
- Designed in San Francisco and sewn by hand in California.
- 50mm silicone free leg band aids in compression and smoothing
- Updated compressive material for extra support during long rides
- comfortable bib upper with ample stretch to fit all torsos
- flatlock stitching
- highly breathable back
- 80% Nylon 20% Elastane 200 gm/2
- 35 UPF sun protection