Every hero needs a signature tool. MacGyver had his swiss army knife and we have the MacGyver (bag). The MacGyver is a small zippered pouch constructed from custom printed heavy duty nylon canvas. It's wrapped with webbing, includes two velcro straps and thrives with a challenge. Strap it to your bars, wrap it to your caboose, throw it in your duffle bag. Whatever you need done, the MacGyver gets done. It's just a zippered pouch, but it can be anything with a bit of imagination.
- The MacGyver measures approximately 6.5 x 5 inches and comes with 2 velcro straps... for MacGyvering.
The MacGyver was initially conceived as a tool bag to separate valuable, or non-valuable items in the bar bag. We added functionality by adding two velcro straps and webbing for attaching it to things. It can be used as a seat bag, tool bag, bar bag, and more. The MacGyver is not fireproof, but it can definitely hold things like:
- A tube, multi-tool, tire lever and a Co2 cartridge.
- Portable telephone computer (iPhone X or equivalent), wallet and a cache of almonds.
- Duct tape, swiss army knife, some paper clips and matches.
- Multi-tool, tube, tire sealant and a patch kit.
- Money. Giant rolls of money.
- Dimensions measure 6.25"W x 4.5"H
- Visit our blog for more ideas
"A jack of all trades is a master of none, but oftentimes better than a master of one." We didn't want to make a bag you could only use for one job, (we already have one of those) so we tried our best to come up with something multi functional and useful. The MacGyver is the perfect sidekick for any adventure you're going on, be it a ride in the park or escaping the clutches of another villain. Designed by Ornot and made by real human beings over at Rickshaw Bagworks right here in San Francisco.