Women's Merino Thermal Jersey (XS & Large Only) - Dip Dye [limited]
Our Merino Thermal Jersey is back and they're each one of a kind. We have dip dyed a limited amount of these with a blue-to-darker blue gradient. They are hand dyed so each one is slightly different. Cut from Polartec Power Wool, this jersey features a soft, extra-fine merino interior and a moisture-wicking, quick-drying, abrasion-resistant Nylon exterior. Merino Wool is capable of wicking moisture in the vapor state, this means that you remain more comfortable at the tops of the hills and in the coffee shop.
Reflective detailing on the back and three rear pockets give plenty of space for everything that didn't fit in your bar bag. Questions about our Thermal Jersey? View our Jersey Comparison Guide. *Fit note - these run a half-size small. Order one sie up if you're on the fence.
SHIPPING, EXCHANGES, AND RETURNS
· Most orders will ship within 48 hours from our warehouse located in Sacramento. Need it quicker? Choose UPS 2 day shipping at checkout. Orders are processed Monday - Friday during normal business hours.
· Free (and easy) exchanges, we want you in the correct size.
· 30-day return window.
· Sale items are eligible for exchanges and store credit only.
1 YEAR WARRANTY
· Our clothing is made by hand and made to last. We stand by our construction and fabrics and offer a 1-year warranty against manufacturing defects. The most sustainable clothing is the kind that lasts many seasons. Need a repair? Questions? Email us, we’re pretty good at typing.
· Crash Replacement Assistance - We offer a discounted replacement if you happen to fall and destroy your clothing. (We recommend that you don’t use this)