Men's Thermal Cargo Bib Short - Black (final sale)
Our fleece-lined Cargo Bib Shorts are the perfect weapon when temps drop below 65 degrees. Pair them with our stretch knit leg warmers and you now have a flexible system that works down to the low 40s. While the idea of “thermal” and “shorts” may seem at odds, these are warm enough to keep you comfortable without overheating.
Cargo Bib Shorts feature 4 pockets, 1 on each leg, 2 in the back, and reflective detailing on the backs of each leg. Our Oeko-Tex-certified endurance pad, made with recycled fibers is perfect for both long and short rides. The fabric used throughout is a recycled bluesign®-approved knit with a brushed-back cozy fleece. These are sewn in a facility powered by sustainable energy via rooftop solar panels.
Avoid the use of chemically harsh sunscreens, It damages the non-silicone grippers. Check out the EWG-verified sunscreens here.
SHIPPING, EXCHANGES, AND RETURNS
· Most orders will ship within 48 hours from our warehouse located in Sacramento. Need it quicker? Choose UPS 2 day shipping at checkout. Orders are processed Monday - Friday during normal business hours.
· Free (and easy) exchanges, we want you in the correct size.
· 30-day return window.
· Sale items are eligible for exchanges and store credit only.
1 YEAR WARRANTY
· Our clothing is made by hand and made to last. We stand by our construction and fabrics and offer a 1-year warranty against manufacturing defects. The most sustainable clothing is the kind that lasts many seasons. Need a repair? Questions? Email us, we’re pretty good at typing.
· Crash Replacement Assistance - We offer a discounted replacement if you happen to fall and destroy your clothing. (We recommend that you don’t use this)