Men's Merino Grid Thermal Jersey - Sapphire
A winter bike jersey built with 3 of our favorite things; gridded fleecy interior, Merino Wool, and deadstock fabric. Built with Polartec Power Wool, this jersey has everything you love about extra-fine merino wool (antimicrobial, wicking, keeps you warm even when wet). The grid structure helps trap air pockets to keep you warm under a layer but quickly breathes and dumps heat when worn on its own. Bonus - Merino Wool is capable of wicking moisture in the vapor state, this keeps you more comfortable and less sweaty.
Made in the USA, this thermal cycling jersey has reflective detailing on the back and three rear pockets that give plenty of space for everything that didn't fit in your handlebar bag. What's deadstock? It's fabric that was somehow deemed "extra", so instead of milling new fabric for this jersey, we sourced fabric that was already available with no home.
SHIPPING, EXCHANGES, AND RETURNS
· Most orders will ship within 48 hours from our warehouse located in Sacramento. Need it quicker? Choose UPS 2 day shipping at checkout. Orders are processed Monday - Friday during normal business hours.
· Free (and easy) exchanges, we want you in the correct size.
· 30-day return window.
· Sale items are eligible for exchanges and store credit only.
1 YEAR WARRANTY
· Our clothing is made by hand and made to last. We stand by our construction and fabrics and offer a 1-year warranty against manufacturing defects. The most sustainable clothing is the kind that lasts many seasons. Need a repair? Questions? Email us, we’re pretty good at typing.
· Crash Replacement Assistance - We offer a discounted replacement if you happen to fall and destroy your clothing. (We recommend that you don’t use this)