UV Trail Shirt - McNally Poison Poppies (XXs & XL only)
CHRIS MCNALLY UV TRAIL SHIRTS
We teamed up with our friend Chris McNally to make 2 special edition UV trail shirts. The "Sketchy" design combines ten years' worth of sketches and brings them to life, showcasing scenes from San Francisco, taco stops, airport doodles, and maybe even a few misspellings (don't worry, we can't spell either). In the second design, "Poison Poppies", Chris pays homage to California's most iconic plants - Poison Oak and Poppies - minus the pesky itchiness. Both shirts capture Chris's unique watercolor vibes.
Lightweight, breathable technical shirt with UPF 30 sun protection for gravel, adventure, or the beach.
Continuing our quest to develop a comprehensive range of capable clothing for all conditions, we have created the UV Trail Shirt. It's super light, airy, and cut slightly on the large side to allow airflow across your skin. It’s great for hot days, and UPF 30 will keep you from getting toasted. Cut and sewn in California. You could wear it on your bike, Ornot.
Fit Note - Updated pattern with a looser fit and unisex sizing. Size XXS = Women's small.
SHIPPING, EXCHANGES, AND RETURNS
· Most orders will ship within 48 hours from our warehouse located in Sacramento. Need it quicker? Choose UPS 2 day shipping at checkout. Orders are processed Monday - Friday during normal business hours.
· Free (and easy) exchanges, we want you in the correct size.
· 30-day return window.
· Sale items are eligible for exchanges and store credit only.
1 YEAR WARRANTY
· Our clothing is made by hand and made to last. We stand by our construction and fabrics and offer a 1-year warranty against manufacturing defects. The most sustainable clothing is the kind that lasts many seasons. Need a repair? Questions? Email us, we’re pretty good at typing.
· Crash Replacement Assistance - We offer a discounted replacement if you happen to fall and destroy your clothing. (We recommend that you don’t use this)