Stretch Knit Leg Warmers
Our circular knit leg warmers are incredibly stretchy, providing a comfortable fit that's barely noticeable – except for the fact that they'll keep your legs warm! These leg warmers are made with Q-NOVA® recycled and traceable nylon, which makes them an eco-friendly choice. They're specifically designed to perform at temperatures ranging from 42 to 65 degrees.
Each leg warmer is crafted with different stretch patterns to insulate and articulate while pedaling, ensuring that you stay warm without sacrificing mobility. The circular knit construction also avoids bulk and reduces waste in the manufacturing process. And when you're done riding, these leg warmers pack up easily, making them a convenient option for your next adventure.
We recommend size "Small / Medium" for most people. Upper thigh circumferences below 25" should choose "Small / Medium" and "Large / XL" for upper thigh circumferences above 25". These are very stretchy and height is less of a factor when choosing your size.
SHIPPING, EXCHANGES, AND RETURNS
· Most orders will ship within 48 hours from our warehouse located in Sacramento. Need it quicker? Choose UPS 2 day shipping at checkout. Orders are processed Monday - Friday during normal business hours.
· Free (and easy) exchanges, we want you in the correct size.
· 30-day return window.
· Sale items are eligible for exchanges and store credit only.
1 YEAR WARRANTY
· Our clothing is made by hand and made to last. We stand by our construction and fabrics and offer a 1-year warranty against manufacturing defects. The most sustainable clothing is the kind that lasts many seasons. Need a repair? Questions? Email us, we’re pretty good at typing.
· Crash Replacement Assistance - We offer a discounted replacement if you happen to fall and destroy your clothing. (We recommend that you don’t use this)