Carry a bar bag, Ornot.
We've been getting questions about a hip pack forever, so when the opportunity arose to collaborate with our neighbors at Mission Workshop we got right to it. For those not familiar, Mission Workshop creates top quality bags with a heavy emphasis on function and durability.
The Axis Hip Pack is built using a rugged, weatherproof 500d nylon exterior and coated nylon interior liner, this bag has been designed to protect gear from the harshest of elements. Highly versatile and perfect for MTB rides, long gravel adventures, or a casual day out in the city. Features include an internal zippered compartment, a key clip, and a rear mini U-lock holder. The Axis also utilizes an ultra-thin laser cut waist belt that ensures the pack is hardly felt while on the move.
- Limited collaboration with Mission Workshop in San Francisco
- Internal zippered organization pocket for keys, phone, and wallet
- High Tenacity 500d nylon Exterior, TPU coated nylon liner
- YKK urethane coated zipper with flap for added weather resistance
- Laser-cut back and side panels
- 5" Tall X 10.25" Wide X 3.4" Deep, Weight 8oz, Internal Volume 2.5L
Made in the USA
- One size fits all
- If you have any questions, send us an email.
Free domestic shipping and 60-day returns on orders over $100
- Orders ship from our warehouse within 48 hours on all business days.
- Free International shipping on orders above $250
- International orders ship using DHL express and generally arrive within 3-5 business days
- Real people in California make these by hand. If you have any questions get in touch, we'd love to chat!
- 1yr Warranty against all defects. We stand by our products and offer a crash replacement policy as well.