Men's Super Thermal Merino Jersey - Azul
What happens when you spend a winter riding bikes in the Sierra? You develop a Super Thermal (very warm) jersey that’s so warm, it could probably be called a jacket.
Made using a heavyweight Australian RWS certified 19 Micron Merino Wool, this is our warmest jersey made to date. We recommend it for temps below 53 degrees on its own or layered with a magic shell for temps in the 30s. Cut and sewn in Oakland CA, it features two massive rear pockets (gloves, cap, snacks, hand warmers), one zippered rear pocket, and one front zip chest pocket. The extra-fine merino wool comes with all of the antimicrobial and wicking properties you've come to expect. Reflective details are included on the back and YKK zippers are used all around.
Questions about our Super Thermal Merino Jersey and how it compares to our other jerseys? View our Jersey Comparison Guide.
SHIPPING, EXCHANGES, AND RETURNS
· Most orders will ship within 48 hours from our warehouse located in Sacramento. Need it quicker? Choose UPS 2 day shipping at checkout. Orders are processed Monday - Friday during normal business hours.
· Free (and easy) exchanges, we want you in the correct size.
· 30-day return window.
· Sale items are eligible for exchanges and store credit only.
1 YEAR WARRANTY
· Our clothing is made by hand and made to last. We stand by our construction and fabrics and offer a 1-year warranty against manufacturing defects. The most sustainable clothing is the kind that lasts many seasons. Need a repair? Questions? Email us, we’re pretty good at typing.
· Crash Replacement Assistance - We offer a discounted replacement if you happen to fall and destroy your clothing. (We recommend that you don’t use this)